CACI International Test Engineer in Quantico, Virginia
CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer onsite in Quantico, VA supporting the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) Information Technology Directorate (ITD). The ITD supports the NCIS core mission areas while protecting the people, equipment, technology and infrastructure of the United States Navy and Marine Corps.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Defines and develops test standards for the testing of information technology products, equipment or systems in accordance with company and contractual requirements. Reviews and evaluates complex test specifications, test results, test trends and implements corrective action as needed. Interfaces with customers, vendors, and various company departments to resolve problems that cause test failures. Provides work leadership to lower level employees.
• Develops systems, standards and computer programs for data acquisition to be used in testing new products and as part of the quality control system within the manufacturing process.
• Prepares proposals for testing programs, outlines specific testing conditions, and develops operating procedures. Reviews and evaluates complex test specifications, test results, test trends and implements corrective action as needed.
• Prepares detailed technical reports of findings and makes recommendations for needed modifications to correct problems.
• Coordinates and oversees actual tests and analyzes validity of results. Reviews customer requirements and specifications to ensure that tests will confirm that these are satisfied.
• Interfaces with customers, vendors, and various company departments to resolve problems that cause test failures. Studies information from suppliers regarding materials and components to
• be utilized. Develops proposal inputs and presents them to department and program personnel. Generates reports and reviews documents generated by junior engineers.
• Provides management with feedback on test trends, returns and vendor performance.
• Fully adjudicated active Top Secret clearance is required to start, must be eligible to obtain SCI-level adjudication
• DoD 8570 - IAT Level I/CSWF
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Tool Suite
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and a minimum of 10 years of related experience. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or program.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.