CACI International HR Service Delivery (HRSD) Manager in Remote (Any State), Virginia
HR Service Delivery (HRSD) Manager
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
CACI is seeking a ServiceNow HR Development Team Lead to oversee technical resources delivering services for the Human Resources Service Desk (HRSD) module of the ServiceNow.
As the Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for working with our DHS customer, helping to create solutions oversight, direction and management for the development and O&M tasks and multiple development projects of varying degrees of complexity.
More About the Role:
As the Team Lead, you will work with a team of ServiceNow engineers, developers, and business analysts, some reporting directly to you (around 5-10 direct reports). Responsibilities include:
• Provide active, hands-on leadership to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
• Own the team and their output. Foster improvement, guide and teach methodology, influence pride and quality of work
• Create and share weekly status reports demonstrating team productivity and accomplishments
• Identify areas of improvement for the various team processes, provide solutions and see them through to completion. Repeat as necessary with a Continual Service Improvement (CSI) mindset.
• Coordinate with Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development staff to ensure objectives for day-to-day tasks and projects are resourced appropriately
• Be a point of escalation for our customer and for technical staff, helping to remove obstacles and provide/find solutions when needed
• Function as a liaison to the DHS customer and functional leads across the program
• Oversee projects to ensure deadlines are met, schedules are current, and objectives are met, documenting, and sharing with appropriate staff on a regular basis
• Ensure DHS defined project governance standards are implemented and adhered to for each project and task
• Directly interface with end-users, stakeholders, and process owners, helping to document desired business outcomes, matching proposed solutions and verifying that project objectives are fulfilled
• Ensure that all architectural artifacts and deliverables in the responsibility areas are developed to the highest quality standards
• Be proactive, think like a customer. Provide regular and timely updates to customers and management.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Ability to attain DHS EOD Clearance
Proven experience leading a development team in a supervisor, lead or manager capacity
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business
10+ Years of total IT experience
5+ Years of experience with the ServiceNow platform or other enterprise low code/no code platform supporting HR operations
Experience Agile framework and tools (Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, technology, and management
Experience working with US Federal Government customers
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
ServiceNow platform experience
Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or System Administrator certification is highly desired
Experience with program and project management
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.