CACI International Human Centered Design Specialist in Remote (Any State), Virginia
Human Centered Design Specialist
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is currently looking for Human Centered Design Specialist with agile methodology experience to join a program supporting a DoD client located in Northern Virginia. Join our team of industry-leading individuals supporting the best practices in Agile Software Development and capability realization for a Salesforce implementation. As a member of the Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) Team, you will support a prime contract tasked with designing, delivering, and supporting cutting edge technical solutions for the US Air Force. EBS programs thrive in a culture of innovation and are we are seeking individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural at the team and portfolio levels. The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse and geographically separated team is crucial. Position is virtual; however, other travel may be required to Northern Virginia and San Antonio to Support customer meeting or team meetings.
More About the Role:
• Lead Human Centered Design (HCD) research efforts including but not limited to: user interviews, surveys, usability testing and VoC interviews, for data sourcing and interpretation to ensure solutions are rooted in real-world user needs and deliver necessary functionality to drive adoption.
• Work with key stakeholders across client organizations to gather, develop, and prioritize business requirements in developing scenarios, use cases, prioritizing features and task flows across products and services.
• Translate user insights and business requirements into seamless workflows, information architecture and sitemaps, data visualizations, content development strategies and interaction specifications.
• Lead the design of stunning high-fidelity user experience (UX) designs and prototypes, for modern applications and solutions to demo to client agencies and organizations predicated on a custom agency branded 508 compliant design system.
• Develop and nurture relationships across the organization as a subject matter expert, collaborating and coordinating with an interdisciplinary team of strategists, designers, developers, and delivery managers, as well as client and internal stakeholders, providing guidance in determining and developing UX best practices, scalable detailed design patterns and solutions for internal team enablement.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Must be US Citizen, able to obtain Government security clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI)/User Experience (UX) or related field from an accredited college or university
• 7-10 years of experience in UX design and product thinking, Agile and Lean UX methodologies, interaction design (IxD), UX design, branding and visual design, content strategy, usability testing, customer experience (CX) and HCD research.
• Demonstrated superior knowledge and expert-level proficiency in industry design and prototyping SaaS tools, products and processes including but not limited to Sketch, Figma, InVision, Abstract, and Adobe Creative Cloud (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.),
• Expert-level proficiency with experience tools such as Qualtrics, Medallia, and Google Analytics to showcase strategic direction.
• Strong strategic project and design portfolio that demonstrates effective problem solving, qualitative and quantitative analysis and linkage to experience and/or business change and ROI with impeccable attention to detail.
• Advanced experience with legacy application transformation and modernization with a deep understanding and identification of users' needs for functional designs.
• Deep knowledge of Section 508 for Federal compliance across all applications and solutions.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Active Secret Clearance
• Agile Certification and/or Training
• Ability to prototype with HTML 5 and CSS for functional prototypes
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $86,200-$176,600. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and retirement and savings.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.