CACI International Senior Peoplesoft Application Analyst in Remote (Any State), Virginia
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Enterprise Application Analyst role provides knowledgeable expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions regarding Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management Modules. Work with team leads to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of HCM solutions (ERP). Assists in planning or generating data bases and/or models from business systems and data requirements planning. Provides assistance in future business strategies from a data or systems point of view. Assists in analyzing information system baseline and participates in a “gap analysis” between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products. Supports technical design reviews, enterprise approach validations, and work product assessments. Provides daily supervision and direction to other staff members.
• Provides support for the development, and implementation of the Oracle PeopleSoft Human Capital Management Modules for the program.
• Assists in soliciting and documenting requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
• Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC
• Assist in maintaining standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
• Support application configuration and security setup as needed
• Support with program communications on campaigns to effectively broadcast applicable content and content updates to appropriate dashboards
• Support data integration designs for various systems integrating to PeopleSoft HCM
• Support the contribution of the creation, modification and efficiency of the user experience around “tier zero” issue resolution procedures, guidelines, and documentation as necessary
• Participates in implementing complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design
• Create business process models and identify business process improvements
• Review and comment on proposed functional/capability configuration for the HCM product module
• Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
• Assist in defining test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing.
• May be assisting with provide training, direction, and task assignments related to PS HCM and integration solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
• Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
• Apply HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in Information Systems field or working in other technically relevant area of experience
• Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.2
• 10+ years’ experience with a minimum of four years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
• Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Profile Management, Workflow and Self Service
• Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
• Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
• Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
• Ability to attain active Secret clearance
• Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
• Experience with Integration to Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
• Experience with Integration to other Legacy system
• ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
What We Can Offer You:- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.