CACI International Sr. Oracle EBS Functional – TIER III support in Remote (Any State), Virginia
CACI is seeking an Oracle EBS Functional Consultant to support a Marine Corps Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) based logistics system that provides functions including asset visibility, supply, maintenance, readiness, task organization, request tracking, and financial information.
What You’ll Get to Do:
We are seeking an Oracle EBS Functional Consultant to support a Marine Corps Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) based logistics system that provides functions including asset visibility, supply, maintenance, readiness, task organization, request tracking, and financial information. The desired candidate will work as part of a Tier III Subject Matter Expert (SME) team to process user assistance tickets that require in-depth knowledge and expertise of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and various logistics modules like SCM, FAM, etc. Additionally, will support the identification and resolution of EBS issues through development of reports, scripts, documentation, etc.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• More than 10 years of Experience in Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management modules R12/R11
• Experience working in multiple large Oracle EBS programs, specifically in federal agencies, including but not limited to, DOD agencies
• Experience in Marine Corps / DoD supply and maintenance processes
• Experience investigation, researching, and resolving production issues and performing Root Cause Analysis
• Provides technical and functional expertise in incorporating new solutions to the business, resolve issues more efficiently, reduce repetitive tasks and support users performing mission critical business functions
• Triage, troubleshoot, and correctly route Oracle application issues transferred to TIER III. Create Change Requests as necessary for interim and/or permanent solution as applicable solution.
• Troubleshoot technical and functional issues and provide solutions through configurations and setup changes
• Identify, correct, and perform RCA for data corruption issues within Oracle application
• Establish and build process management procedures and create/update SOP for work around
• Provide recommendations for correcting repeated issues
• Experience in requirements analysis, solution design, configurations, testing, documentation
• Experience in implementing solutions integrating Oracle EBS with various interface partners
• Familiar with Oracle EBS and/or SCM base tables• Perform impact analysis of the product updates released periodically by the vendor• Excellent written and oral communication skills• Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
• Ability to detect and address issues proactively• Ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Clearance.
• Ability to obtain and maintain Security+ certification.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have
- • Expertise in Marine Corps / DoD supply and maintenance processes
• Experience in Agile
• Experience in data analysis with simple to complex SQL queries
What We Can Offer You:
With over 25,000 employees worldwide, CACI has been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.