CACI International Test & Automation Engineer, Senior-Level (UIPath RPA) in Remote (Any State), Virginia
CACI has an immediate need for a senior-level Oracle Applications tester role to support the Marine Corps Oracle R12 based ERP that provides near real-time visibility of retail supply, wholesale supply, equipment maintenance, and repair transactions. The desired candidate will work as an integral part of a team supporting a large DoD program. The person should have excellent communication, time management skills and the ability to multi-task to deliver in a fast-paced environment. The responsibilities include:
We are seeking an Oracle EBS Mid-level Test & Automation Engineer to support a Marine Corps Oracle R12 based ERP that provides near real-time visibility of retail supply, wholesale supply, equipment maintenance, and repair transactions. The desired candidate will work as an integral part of a team supporting a large DoD program that requires specialization in functional testing and test automation. The candidate will be expected to automate most of the testing scenarios with the combination of tools like UIPath RPA and Oracle Application Test Suite (OATS)
• The Senior-Level Oracle Application Tester will work with development team, product owner and Government Test Lead to create / update / execute Functional Test Plan, Regression, Performance and Automate Test Plans.
• The candidate is required to design, solution and automate test scenarios and test cases using combination of tools UIPath and Java.
• Work in an agile environment and must be willing to play different role part of scrum team for the success of the team.
• Review Technical Design Documents and other existing documents to understand and gain knowledge about the functionalities.
• Review Change Requests and provide assistance in developing test cases and able to assign priorities.
• Provide support to customers during the User Acceptance phase.
• Prepare documents to support all the evidence that represents completed testing both manual and automated.
• Prepare to review and walk-through customers on test results outcome for all releases.
• As required, provide updates to the deliverables identified for the test team.
• Perform thorough testing off all work products and deliverables with quality and on schedule.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Must have worked on testing capacity >10 years.
• Must have 3-5 years of working experience using UIPath Web based forms and any Java or Oracle Form based application
• Ability to understand technical documents, user stories to develop Functional, Regression, Performance and Automation test plans.
• Experience in Oracle Financials R12/R11 and Oracle databases.
• Experience in Automation using OATS.
• Experience in SCM is a plus
• Federal Administrative Application experience preferred
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.