CACI International Counter-Proliferation Intel Analyst (CWAS MASINT SME) in Reston, Virginia
Counter-Proliferation Intel Analyst (CWAS MASINT SME)
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-Wexford Counter-Proliferation (CP) Analyst specializing in Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), you will be a member of a team of analysts providing MASINT subject-matter expertise and technical authority with a focus on current/near-term events, plans, developments and trends pertaining to MASINT, the proliferation of WMD and nuclear/radiological events; issues impacting weapons security; force protection; and force operability and survivability against a broad spectrum of nuclear, biological, chemical and other WMD events. As a MASINT subject matter expert, conducts applied research on specific intelligence issues pertaining to the WMD threats to US and allied nations; provides written input to reports and briefings; assists with answering requests for information (RFI); assists in research and analytical data entries related to WMD; all for dissemination to Agency leadership and its personnel, Combatant Commands and the Intelligence Community (IC). As required, you will interact directly with the client, the Improvised-Threat Community of Interest (CoI), WMD CoI, Emerging Threat CoI, intelligence partners across the IC, and the deployed intelligence consumer during the development of intelligence products to meet intelligence requests for information. As required, you will plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and partners. You will assist in providing quality assurance and quality control over developed products to ensure they meet client standards and follow Director of National Intelligence (DNI) standards.
More About the Role:
While providing reach back support, you will provide support to RFS responses developed by embedded teammates supporting units forward; answer requests for support from other intelligence consumers, and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with training and pre-deployment training/preparation.
You will work closely with other members of the team to monitor and identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks. You will assist with the development and maintenance of analytic policies and procedures for processing, production, and dissemination of intelligence.
As required, you will brief intelligence assessments and may represent the client organization in fielding technical questions to support key assessments. You may serve as a client liaison and coordinate with government personnel, technical experts, and sub-contractors.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security
· One to three years of MASINT support to members of the IC.
· Previous experience with CBRNE/WMD related intelligence (to include CP,
Nuclear Policy, health/medical, arms control, weapons technology, etc.)
· One to three years intelligence analyst experience required.
· More than five years of military experience, and/or a combination of
military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, an be well-versed in all areas of Geospatial military intelligence.
· Be willing to deploy to the required theater of operations, usually conducting
periodic travel within CONUS and up to three-month deployments to OCONUS
locations as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in MASINT related field (technical intelligence, signature
· Expert understanding of GEOINT analytic tools such as Arc-GIS, ENVI, and
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· More than five years of experience providing direct MASINT support to net
work analysis in support of attack the network operations - including counter-
· Master degree in MASINT related field (technical intelligence, signature
· More than 15 years of military experience, and/or a combination of military
and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-
versed in all areas of Geospatial military intelligence.
· Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, SIGINT Databases.
· Practical understanding of analytic Intel tools such as , Analyst Notebook and
What We Can Offer You:
· CACI-Wexford manages the Special Operations and Asymmetric Solutions Operating Group within CACI’s Operations Support and Services Sector. As the premier provider of Special Operations capabilities; Tactical Advisory and Embedded Support; intelligence Applications to Law Enforcement; security cooperation and OCONUS Training Support Delivery for the company CACI-Wexford has a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-Wexford team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Mission Focused Staffing process.
· CACI-Wexford mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
· CACI-Wexford offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
· As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-Wexford offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.