CACI International Shift Supervisor in Springfield, Virginia
CACI has an exciting opportunity for a Shift Supervisor supporting our Enterprise Network Operations Center in Virginia.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Act as Shift Supervisor supporting the Enterprise Network Operations Center to ensure monitoring, tracking, and documenting of Severity Level incidents and escalation of incidents affecting critical business functions.
• Monitor and track service impacting changes in the enterprise infrastructure.
• Work with Service Operations team staff during the installation, upgrade, or decommissioning of infrastructure equipment or software to monitor and track potential impact to the enterprise
• Monitors and analyzes critical incident alerts regarding outages or degradation in services affecting the enterprise using monitoring tools
• Assist with the development and maintenance of standard operation monitoring procedures
• Assist with Major Incident Severity Level calls (standing up conference calls, identifying appropriate service line resources, documenting a timeline of events)
• Preparing, updating, and reporting Situational Awareness to the ENOC PMO and Client Liaisons
• Monitor planned and unplanned service impacting changes
• Assist with preparation of Outage and Resolution Notifications for Severity Level Incidents, Advisory Notifications, Planned Outage Notifications, and updates to those outages
• Assist with SharePoint Outage Tracker entries and updates
• Assist with setting up conference bridges in support of Severity Level 1s and 2s and engaging appropriate resources
• Archiving of Daily Operations Report and Shift Change Log (Day Shift)
• Perform trend analysis reports as requested
• Check on the status of Critical Site Tickets and close if possible
• Check on the status of Prolonged/Multiple Transfers of Tickets and close if possible
• Bachelors’ Degree + 3-4 years working in a technical environment as it relates to IT issues
• Associates Degree +5- 6 years
• 8 Years IT Experience without Degree
• Hold an ITIL and/or technical certification
• Technical background and strong IT skills/knowledge in networking, exchange, or desktop support
• Strong understanding of ITIL concepts
• Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, and desktop applications
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong logic and analytical skills
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Basic knowledge of ServiceNow, Windows Desktops and other IT Service Management Systems
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.