CACI International CADET Agile Team Member - T1 Scrum Master / Team Coach in Sterling, Virginia
CADET Agile Team Member - T1 Scrum Master / Team Coach
Job Category: Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI is seeking a Scrum Master / Team Coach for an Agile Team.
What you'll get to do:
You are one of the performers on a cross -functional team. You are the Scrum Master / Team Coach who is the servant leader of the team. The team is able to perform software design, development, test, and deployment all by itself. Other people on the Team include Product Owner who is the voice of the customer, a team of software developers building the product, and the Test, Integrate, and Deploy engineers who take the product across the finish line. With everyone on the same team, you realize what it really means to be agile.
Your team is synchronized with several other teams just like yours and they form the Agile Release Train (ART). Sure, there are interteam dependencies but your coach and their coach smooth things out so it's not a big deal for you to implement.
The ART is guided by a consortium consisting of Release Train Engineer, Product Management, and System Architect while the whole program is managed by the Business Owners.
More about the Role
As a Team Coach on the Agile Team, your responsibilities include:
You'll bring these qualifications:
• US Citizen
• TS/SCI preferred; CI polygraph preferred
• Bachelor or master in science, technology, engineering, or math
• Preferred certifications in Security+, SAFe, and AWS Developer
• Working knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Flow, Built-in Quality
• Ability to analyze flow and eliminate bottlenecks
• Desire to facilitate engineering activities and capture outcomes
• A natural at problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution
As the Team Coach on the Agile Team, your responsibilities include:
Facilitate PI Planning:
• Prepare for PI Planning and Draft PI Plans
• Coordinate with other Teams
• Create Team PI Objectives and Review final plans with Business Value
Support Iteration Execution:
• Facilitate Team events Backlog Grooming, Team Planning, Team Sync,
• Work within the ART's cadence and synchronization
• Collaborate with the Product Owner in maximizing solution value
• Establish the Team Kanban board
• Measure and optimize flow
• Build-in Quality
Build High-Performing Teams:
• Foster and support Agile Team attributes and serve as Lean-Agile model
• Encourage high-performing team dynamics and foster Team collaboration
• Coach with questions, resolve Team conflicts, and develop team skillsets
Improve ART Performance:
• Facilitate cross-team collaboration and build trust with stakeholders
• Coach IP Iteration, help Inspect & Adapt, and facilitate problem-solving
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $49,400-$98,900. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and, life insurance, retirement and savings.