CACI International Systems Architect (up to 25% profit sharing) in Sterling, Virginia
Systems Architect (up to 25% profit sharing)
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is searching for a Systems Architect to join our team in Sterling, VA!
More About the Role:
As a Systems Architect you will:
• Support the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
• Design system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
• Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
• Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
• You will also analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications; familiarity with Microservices Architecture.
• Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities using Agile methodologies
• Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
• Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
• Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
• Develop system architecture and system design documentation
• Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
• Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
• Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
• Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
What We Can Offer You:
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.