CACI International Cyber Security Analyst, Journeyman Level in Tampa, Florida
CACI at our Tampa, Florida location has an exciting job opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for ensuring information security efforts are implemented as a function of the Information Technology Engineering life cycle to reduce risks, respond to incidents and limiting exposure to liability and risk with regard to technology systems, networks and applications. He/she will apply their existing strong policy and process knowledge, as well as deep skill and expertise, for the development and implementation of security standards, procedures, guidelines and tools for multiple platforms and diverse system environments.
• Implement Cyber Security processes for the Cyber Protection Branch and Active Cyber Defense teams; develop tools and processes to define, deter, detect and defend USCENTCOM networks against internal and external threats attempting to gain access or exploit critical information, infrastructure and systems.
• Employee will participate as a member of integrated government/contractor teams of technical and subject matter experts in the conduct of Cyber Security, Information Assurance / Computer Network Defense (IA/CND), Incident Handling and Response in support of HQ USCENTCOM.
• Participate in "hunt missions" using threat intelligence, analysis of anomalous log data and results of brainstorming sessions to detect an eradicate threat actors on the network.
• Duties include anomaly detection, tracking, reporting and response specifically targeted towards computer or network security incidents or infractions; investigations of events and detailed analysis are required.
• Create correlations and other logic to identify attackers and defend the network against advanced attacks.
• Employee will be responsible to provide reports, briefings, and updates for senior customer and contract leadership.
• Employee will provide expert analytical support that includes research, documentation and development of tactics, techniques and procedures to support Active Cyber Defense and IA/CND mission.
• Manage escalated security issues from investigation through recommendation and remediation plan implementation.
• Identify and address key threats, controls and operational gaps to ensure a solid security practice.
• Billet requires candidate to be deployment capable as position may require short deployments to the USCENTCOM Area of Operation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Required Education and/or Certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline (Cybersecurity or Information Assurance concentration preferred) or Five (5) years of real-world or military experience in information assurance, network security or close-related experience is required.
• IAT Level 3 certification required. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills, good organizational skills, ability to both lead and work in teams.
• Valid US Passport
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.