CACI International Business Systems Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Business Systems Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is looking for a Business Systems Analyst with experience with government financial management systems, preferably DOD systems, to support our government client. The work is in a fast-paced environment supporting the Department of Defense. This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task, and work collaboratively within our program team. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role
The successful candidate will
• Develop subject matter expertise for assigned systems and related business processes
• Analyze system data to identify and assess discrepancies, errors, sources of errors, trends, or issues
• Support client in system use
• Troubleshoot to determine the source of systems errors.
• Find and log systems defects, including steps required to repeat, and track defects to closure.
• Translate business requirements to detailed user, functional, and systems requirements that will be developed by the development team
• Test new software and software changes to ensure implementation meets specifications/requirements and customer expectations
• Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and defect correction during the UAT process
• Willing to work 7:00 am – 3:30 pm shift.
The candidate must be articulate, flexible to changing requirements, and an enthusiastic self-starter. The successful candidate must bring strong business systems functional support experience, good analytical skills, and superior customer service skills.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years functional support experience
• Direct functional experience with US government financial management systems experience, DOD business systems experience preferred
• Minimum current DoD Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
-Experience with the federal Budgeting Formulation/Execution process or Acquisitions.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.