CACI International Credentialed Background Investigator – Capital --- Sign On Bonus Available! in Washington, District Of Columbia
Credentialed Background Investigator – Capital --- Sign On Bonus Available!
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Top Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
· Conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation.
· Document all information and submit a detailed report of investigation within a strict required timeline.
· Opportunities to work on DCSA, DHS, Raspberry Beret, and Excalibur contracts
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· DCSA credential and experience conducting background investigations
· Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
· Proven quality, timeliness, and production metrics
· Ability to obtain/maintain a favorable determination based on a Single Scope Background Investigation
· Normal demands associated with working in an office environment. This position requires long periods of standing, walking, and typing.
What We Can Offer You:
· We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
· Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
· We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
· We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
· For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. As such, any offers of employment may be contingent upon COVID-19 vaccination or an approved accommodation. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.