CACI International IT Senior Data Specilist - eDiscovery IT Position in Washington, District Of Columbia
IT Senior Data Specilist - eDiscovery IT Position
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Top Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
This IT Senior Data Specialist position is a great opportunity for someone to enhance their technical eDiscovery experience while leading lower level staff with similar less complex functions. This senior-level position allows candidates to follow eDiscovery best practices that focus on verifying complex client requests, quality checking database loads and deliverables while using applications like Relativity Processing, NUIX and copying and encryption software. On the job training will be provided, this position is ideal for eDiscovery IT professionals looking to develop and improve their technical skills while leading and mentoring junior staff members. You will be exposed to data in various forms and learn to manipulate large data sets as they progress through complex workflows. Opportunities to learn and develop scripting capabilities (PERL, Python, etc.) will be provided. CACI is also committed to growing our eDiscovery workforce and has included tuition reimbursement for Relativity certifications, the ACEDS certification and Paralegal Certificates! This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their careers. Please apply if you are interested to hear more!
More About the Role:
The IT Senior Data Specialist a senior level position operating under the direction of more senior Contractor IT staff. This position operates as a part of a high-performing team handling a very large amount of data. Additional responsibilities include:
• Provides oversight functions for Data Specialists performing file manipulation, loading, conversion services, exports, and productions and quality checks of loads and exports.
• Develops, evaluates and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications.
• Performs quality assurance of all EFP services.
• Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides EFP Manager with detailed notice of deficiencies.
• Recommends process improvement to ensure high quality, timely and cost-effective methods are utilized.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Requires knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) workflow.
• Knowledge of Government’s IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server-based applications preferred.
• Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows, document review software, and encryption methods. Revised: 3/11/22
• Strong Experience Relativity and Nuix
• At least five years’ experience performing eDiscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and data analysis.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have :
• Undergraduate degree preferred-preferably in computer science or related field. • Coursework in technical disciplines (programming/scripting, systems administration, and database management)
• Ability to perform quality control analysis and report any issues with the data. • Ability to work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent attention to detail, and ability to perform tasks accurately and quickly.
• Customer-focused, congenial, professional attitude for working on site with government clients.
• eDiscovery experience and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, similar to the duties and responsibilities described.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills are a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.