CACI International Lead Business Systems Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Lead Business Systems Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is seeking a lead business systems analyst with experience supporting government financial management systems, preferably Department of Defense systems, to support our government client. The work is on a fast-paced, high visibility, program supporting the DOD. This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to manage staff, properly prioritize, multi-task, and work collaboratively within our program team.
The work will be performed on a contract as a member of a highly productive team and contribute to building and supporting systems used to support the Department's financial management processes. The successful candidate will contribute immediately in performing as a Lead Analyst on an agile software development team supporting the use and sustainment of Momentum and custom .NET applications supporting the DOD financial management community.
Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
• Lead a team of analysts supporting the development and client use of systems
• Develop subject matter expertise for assigned systems and related business processes
• Establishes team goals and plans that meet project objectives
• Interface with senior government staff
• Provide customer support for functional issues related to supported financial applications
• Work closely with Technical and Development teams to troubleshoot issues and develop solutions
• Work closely with government client to establish priorities
• Perform and manage requirements gathering, testing, documentation and related functional tasks
• Analyze system data to identify and assess discrepancies, errors, sources of errors, trends, or issues
• Find and log systems defects, including steps required to repeat, and track defects to closure.
• Translate business requirements to detailed user, functional, and systems requirements that will be developed by the development team
• Test new software and software changes to ensure implementation meets specifications/requirements and customer expectations
• Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and defect correction during the UAT process
• Conduct user training and develop and update training materials
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years SDLC support experience
• 5+ years functional support experience, including team lead experience
• Direct functional experience with DoD business systems
• Experience providing Momentum Financials implementation and user support
• Minimum current DoD Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
-We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.